January 14, 2011

How to grow hair longer. Tried & true at home remedy!

I went yesterday to get my hair cut and I haven't had my hair cut in about 3 years!! Yes 3 years.
I've always loved long hair. I love femininity, pink, and amazing, long, thick, lustrous hair. 
At the end of 2007 I got this insane insane idea about having really short pixie hair.
Don't ask,  I guess I just wanted to see how it would look on me. 
(not very good I should add)
So the hairstyle itself was...ok.
The girl made it shorter than I wanted but what was I supposed to do? 
It was already chopped off, I couldn't so anything about it anymore.
 So I'm glad I did it, to get it out of my system to have short hair. 
But it nonetheless left me a little bit...traumatized. I will never again have short hair. Never. Never Ever!

I decided to not get haircuts because every single time I go they cut too damn much. 
Yes, I know the ends are fried, a little, but I don't care. 
I don't like having hair that is shorter than where my boobs are. And my boobs are not small. 
Well that sounded bad, they're not at my knees but I'm sporting in the Ds so you get the idea.

ANYWAYS!

I'm glad I got my hair cut, I wanted to add some layers for more volume & fullness and well my ends were really, really bad. 
Really bad! 
She only took off about 3 inches but to me that was like 3 feet. 
My hair now barely reaches my, uhm nipples, so it's still long but not long enough. 
My hair is softer now, and bouncy, and voluminous, and just plain bouncy. 
I love it.  

Now to get to the POINT of my post!

The lady who cut my hair has been cutting hair for over 25 years. 
She told me that to get my hair to grow faster and stronger that I should crush birth control pills, put that in my shampoo, any shampoo, and let it sit for awhile so that it fully mixed with the shampoo. 
When I shampoo my hair I should let the shampoo sit for about 5 minutes so that
 my scalp and hair can absorb it. 
At first I thought hmmmm, uhh, QUE
But I went along with it. I later asked my mom what she had used to grow her hair. 
My mom had her hair as short as Posh Spice's pixie cut and in about 3 months it was at her shoulders. NO JOKE! 
She told me she was crushing birth control and adding it to her shampoo!! :-O

I will now be trying that! I'm going to take a before and after picture and do one, two and three months to see if it really works!! 
Stay Tuned :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers