January 18, 2011

Passion Party

I'm totally stoked because I am going to be throwing a(nother) passion party next month. 
I've had about 3 or 4 and I love them. They are so much fun.
 I love getting together with all my friends and having a girls night 
playing with buying a bunch of sex toys, having a few drinks and just goofing off. 

What could possibly be more fun than that? 
Oh yea, when you get use them that night ;) 

I think every woman, single or in a relationship, should have a few toys stashed in her naughty drawer. They can bring so much more passion into the bedroom or allow you to have some fun 
if you happen to be alone. 

My 2 favorite places to shop:

 There are so many places you can buy things & the awesome thing about 
purchasing online is that no one has to know. 
When it arrives it's usually always in discreet packaging so no snooping neighbors or kids!
 I really like the selection at Eden Fantasys. There is such a huge selection at Eden Fantasys.
 I highly recommend that site!!
And now that I am planning another passion party it has me wondering if Eden Fantasys 
would ever consider getting into the sex toy party business.
 I would book one from them in an instant. Maybe if I start a petition... hmmm!
But, for now, I am excitedly waiting for the day of my party to come around. 
And I'll post about what I decided to get and what I think of it!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers