January 23, 2011

120 eyeshadow palette

For the longest time I've wanted one of those 120 eyeshadow palettes you see on eBay.




My mom bought one about 3 years ago and it looks so awesome with so many colors but I just never got around to getting one. Now it seems as though everybody has them.
I finally bought mine for Christmas. The first place I was going to check out was from Sedona Lace. They sell a 120 palette and some 88 palettes as well as brush sets. I've read so many good reviews on Sedona Lace and they're pricing is good. Only $28 I believe for the 120. But then I found some on eBay for $11. The exact same colors, in the exact same order of placement on the palette only it comes from china. Fine with me. I went with the eBay one.
Hey I was a little broke from so much shopping.
The colors are amazing. So many bright colors, so many options. I immediately knew which I wanted to mix, blend and try out. From bright yellow to soft pink to rose red, ah, it's awesome.
I've always been a MAC girl so I like my eyeshadows to be bright, pretty, smooth and blendable.
I was really impressed with eyeshadows. While they aren't as pigmented as MAC colors they have enough color to them and it's great for people who are experimenting with color or are afraid to use color.
The palette arrived very nicely packaged with a lot of bubble wrap so luckily no color was broken.
And the case is not too big either. I really do recommend this palette to anyone.
Next I will be getting one of the 88 palettes and my dilemma is do I want the matte, shimmer, or metal...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers