January 20, 2011

The Miraculous Bra

We all know the Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual Sale has been going on. It ends in about 4 days. I have been in major need of some new bras. The last time I bought a bra was when I was pregnant with my littlest one and he's 1 and a half.
Yikes!
Here was my chance to get some VS bras for a lower price yay me. So I immediately, well not immediately, ran to my computer and browsed their site for some bras.
Now. I'm not exactly flat chested. I'm a 34D. 34D is actually not that big but it's big for me because I'm about 120lbs and 5'3". I used to be super skinny before having kids. I was a 34A. I had nothing lol.
Anyways, after 2 kids my boobies grew along side my belly. While they're larger, they're not as..perky, as they used to be. No I don't have saggy nasty boobs but they have lost some elasticity {sadface}.
I wanted to get a bra with some lift and had heard that the Miraculous bra was the one for that. Ok well stupid me should have realized that the person who told me this was a size 36B.
When they say this bra lifts. Holy momma they're not joking. It has so much padding in it that my son could use it as a pillow. There is like 2 inches of padding in this baby. It adds up to 2 cup sizes!
That's a lot.
It makes my already large boobs HUGE! Hahaha my husband came home and was like 'oh Dios, que paso'. While I like it because they still look natural, on me. I don't know that it would work well on smaller busts. People aren't blind, they're will definitely notice the large increase in your bust area if you're an A or B cup. Not that it's a bad thing. I think that smaller chest women should 'work their way up' and start with regular padding to medium padding to more padding to this. Believe it's a lot of padding. To the point that if u are going regular one day and then wear this one the next day people will think you got you're boobs done. It's that much of a change. So I say think carefully before buying this.
But apart from being so padded, it is comfortable! I thought my boobs were going to be spilling out on top but they don't. It doesn't poke or feel heavy. I do wish though that for bigger sizes like mine that the straps were a little thicker.
I say go try it out! It would be the perfect bra for someone who needs to fill out that certain dress on top or wants to look bigger, duh! Lol.

BTW, I believe 34D is the highest it goes in. Trust me, bigger ladies will not want this much padding!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers