December 19, 2010

Look of the day

This look is one of my favorites. I wear it a lot and when I do make up on friends this is usually what I go with to show them how easy it is to add a little bit of color but to not look like you're going out to a club. This is especially perfect for people who are afraid to try color but want to.
Plus i think it's perfect for green and brown eyes.

To start off, I put a small amount of concealed on my eyelid to 1 act as a primer and 2... Conceal, lol, my dark circles. I add just a little poos powder over it to set it.
I then use Shroom from MAC on the entire eye as a base and highlighting color. I personally don't using white as a highlight, I think it looks ridiculous personally.
Using Nocturnelle by MAC, I apply it to the lower eyelid. I mixed in a little bit of white so that purple wouldn't be so dark as Nocturnelle is a dark purple. Slightly pull up the purple over the crease and into the upper lid.
Then, using my favorite Woodwinked by MAC I use a blending brush like MACs 217 and swirl it on the upper lid and I blend it into the crease so that it Medes with Nocturnelle.
Using a small angled brush I add some Nocturnelle to my lower lashes for some more color.
Finished with my signature winged liquid liner and my favorite mascara Maybelline in Blackest Black.
It's really easy to do and super quick.
The best thing is if you want more color shown you can flip it. Use brown on the lower lid and purple on the upper lid.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers