June 12, 2011

Fashion lovers rejoice with Modcloth!

I want to share an awesome website that I happened across while looking for dresses online last week for an event I will be attending this week.
I cannot believe that I had not heard about it before especially when, after attempting to share my excitement with friends, many of them had already heard of the site.

I'm talking about Modcloth!!

They have so many great items to choose from. You can find all kind of different clothes from dresses, tops, bottoms, swimwear, outerwear, and intimates.  




What has to be one of the coolest things about Modcloth is the Be The Buyer program. Modcloth is always adding new items, almost daily, and they need help deciding which clothing should be added so once you are signed up with Modcloth you can check out the incoming clothes thru Be The Buyer and click whether you love or not a certain piece and also add a small note as to why or why not. This helps modcloth sell items that they know the customers will love. 




These are 3 of my favorite dresses. And they have such great prices, these three are under $60. They have a section of under $50 dresses, although some of the pricier ones can run up to $180. That is quite a bit of a splurge but I promise that they are super cute. They have an amazing return and exchange policy.
Modcloth is so popular and their items are so unique that they quickly run out of stock for many of the dresses but no worries as you can select the option to be notified the second it comes back into stock!



And what would a cute dress be without equally cute shoes? Modcloth carries a large selection of shoes from heels to flats to wedges to boots and sandals. You can find shoes that are vintage, quirky, sexy and one of a kind. No matter the shoe you choose, you will be the talk of the party.
Ready to complete the outfit? You can't go out without the perfect accessories to complete your look. You can choose from a wide array of jewelry, belts, cosmetics, wallets, keychains, tights, hats, and much more.  
Another thing I love about Modcloth, is the absolutely adorable items they sell for your home. From kitchen and bath, furnishings, gifts and electronics. Like this super cute bird kitchen timer. You can spend hours searching through everything and not get bored. 


There is also a blog you can check out for great ideas on DIY ideas and ideas for outfits. You can buy gift certificates for the birthdays, christmas, and graduation gifts. This is one gift certificate that will certainly be loved.

















These opinions are 100% my own. Modcloth did not contact me or ask for me to write about them, I did so because I really love their site and wanted to share. I was not compensated in any way, shape, or form. All pictures are from the modcloth.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers