February 15, 2011

The Year of the Rabbit

I'm a little late on it but I just found out this morning that 2011 is the year of the Rabbit. 
And guess who's a rabbit? Yep, this Choolz right here! More specifically I am a Fire Rabbit.

It's no wonder why my 2011 has been pretty damn awesome so far, knock on wood lol. 
I've had some really good money making opportunities come at me in this past month
and money itself has been something I haven't had to worry about.
 Which is a huge blessing because a few months ago I almost broke down
 not being able to even buy food. 
And now I was able to pay off all of my medical bills :D
Things are also looking good for my husband. 
Let's hope I didn't just jinx all of that...

A lot of the information I found that describes what a person born in the 
year of the rabbit is like is pretty right on. 


Here is a Chart that shows if you were born on a Rabbit year
29 January 1903 – 15 February 1904:  Water Rabbit
14 February 1915 – 2 February 1916:  Wood Rabbit
2 February 1927 – 22 January 1928:   Fire Rabbit
19 February 1939 – 7 February 1940:  Earth Rabbit
6 February 1951 – 26 January 1952:   Metal Rabbit
25 January 1963 – 12 February 1964: Water Rabbit
11 February 1975 – 30 January 1976: Wood Rabbit
29 January 1987 – 16 February 1988: Fire Rabbit
16 February 1999 – 4 February 2000  Earth Rabbit
3 February 2011 – 22 January 2012:  Metal Rabbit
22 January 2023 – 9 February 2024:  Water Rabbit
Find other Animals/signs in the Chinese Astrology 
To find out what the difference is between water, wood, fire, earth and metal read this article


Did you know that the Rabbit is considered a lucky sign?  
Rabbits are private individuals and a bit introverted.
People born in the year of the Rabbit are reasonably friendly individuals 
who enjoy the company of a group of good friends.  
They are good teachers, counselors and communicators, but also need their own space.

According to Chinese tradition, the Rabbit brings a year in which you can 
catch your breath and calm your nerves.  
It is a time for negotiation.  
Don't try to force issues, because if you do you will ultimately fail.  
To gain the greatest benefits from this time, focus on home, family, 
security, diplomacy, and your relationships with women and children.   
Make it a goal to create a safe, peaceful lifestyle, so you will be able to 
calmly deal with any problem that may arise.
Read more here and here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers